April 1st - 22nd
Challenge yourself to complete 22 classes in 22 days!
*New Student Promotion* $22 for 22 Days Unlimited Yoga when you sign up for the Earth Day Challenge!
No additional cost for current students to sign up! Regular class pricing applies during the challenge
Saturday, April 27th
2:00pm - 4:00pm
$40 early bird / $45 day of event
$30 for unlimited members
(1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, and monthly auto-pay contracts)
Back by popular demand!
From your feet to your head and everywhere in between, explore all the micro-regions of your body with Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls.
• Expel tightness from your tissues and increase mobility in your joints.
• Learn specific techniques that instantly relieve tension, improve your breathing capacity, break dysfunctional movement patterns, and provide invaluable insight into your own anatomical architecture.
• Easy and effective self-massage techniques will target body parts such as the neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, IT band, calves and feet to reduce and/or eliminate pain, improve posture, prevent injuries, and enhance your yoga practice and any other movement practices you enjoy.
• The self-massage techniques you learn can easily be done at home to decrease stress.
• Recover from the physical demands of daily life! Reach every ache and give your body the massage it deserves - every single day! Adopt a simple and effective self-care regimen by putting the power of self-massage into your own hands!
For maximum benefit wear light, form-fitting clothes, as the therapy balls are most beneficial when closest to your skin and muscles.
For those of you that have take a Yoga Tune Up® Workshop before, Gwen will be introducing different balls and techniques. You’ll learn something new, so don’t miss out!
Workshop led by Gwen Yeager-Stofko, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT Hatha Yoga Instructor, Certified Yoga Therapist Integrated Yoga Tune Up® Instructor.
Welcome Home Sound Healing is a group based out of Culver City whose goal is to bring ancient technologies and sound healing to the community, creating spaces where people can come to relax, rebalance and reenergize themselves so that they may live to their highest creative potential. Using gongs, crystal singing bowls, ocean drums and many other instruments, their Sound Baths produce a wonderful meditative experience unlike any other, leaving you with a sense of calmness, clarity, inspiration and inner peace.
Bring some blankets, pillows, eye pillows, loose warm clothes, crystals, yoga mat and anything else to help you be as comfortable as possible. Then lay down, relax for an hour and just let the sounds wash over you.
5:00pm - 6:00pm
This class combines the healing arts of acupuncture and meditation to delve deeper in relaxation and wellbeing. Ear acupuncture is used for many health issues including stress reduction, addiction, detox, fertility, pain, anxiety and stress. Much modern research is being published on the vast benefits of meditation. Meditation is also gaining in popularity as seen in the plethora of apps available for download. However, there is an amplified power of meditating in a group; collective, nonverbal way of connecting for good, calm and peace. Come experience for yourself or better yet, bring a friend to share in this unique space together.
This class is led by Kateri Wang, licensed acupuncturist. Kateri has over 15 years of experience in acupuncture and is a certified NADA provider, an international group of providers utilizing ear acupuncture for disaster and trauma relief, addiction and mental health recoveries. Along with a private practice in Mar Vista, she volunteers with the veteran community and with disaster relief.
© Red Diamond Yoga. All Rights Reserved.